Thursday, February 15, 2007

This is getting a little bit idiotic - AND follow up on V'day :)

This Tag is by none other than TerryAnn :) (waving to her) hey, she makes very pretty tags at her tag journal " agirlnexdoor creation " go look at her art work if you don't or haven't already :).  Oh, by the way ?  Stetson is Cindy and Fyre is me...isn't it sweeeeet???

Okay, is anyone else having problems posting journal entries today????  dang thing...AOL is again getting seriously on my last nerve.

Last night Cindy was sooooooooooooooo sweet :)  She brought home dinner from TGIF's (it's a restaurant for those in the U.K.) it was scrumptous; She also brought me a beautiful card, a box of Godiva Truffles and a Red Silk Heart Box with a bottle of my favorite perfume in it :)  That being "Sung" by Alfred Sung just for your info :)  Wasn't that nice? sweet? endearing? made my little heart go pitty patter  LOL.

Just so everyone knows, I don't cook everynight LOL  Cindy takes me out to dinner at least once a week, sometimes more than that!  She's always thinking of me and ways to make my life easier.  My cooking I do out of pure enjoyment, it pleases me and soothes me when I cook - not to mention I love cooking for her, she thoroughly enjoys it - never has had a girlfriend that would cook for her before.

Thank you all for your comments on my last three entries (even the one right before this bytchin' about AOL (wink wink at Margo and Gazker).  When you all write, it makes me happy and lets me know there are people out there that care.  That in itself is priceless, you know?

Cooking old fashioned Chicken with Egg Noodles tonight (it's like Chicken and Dumplings 'cept I am being lazy and using Egg Noodles instead, BIG time comfort food and great to heat up your bones).

Night all, have a good one!!                   

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had such a good Valentne's Day. I have only one question: does Cindy have a lesbian sister who lives in CT? I know it's not likely, but it never hurts to ask ;-) Margo

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the little heart with wings...nice. I'm glad y'all had a good V-Day. ANy day is a good day when someone brings you Godiva.--Cin

Anonymous said...

Mmmm..comfort food....my favourite thing! Although I could to for some TGIF too!  Cindy sounds like a lucky girl to have you!  But then it sounds like you are pretty lucky to have her too! {{{HUGS}}}
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Anonymous said...

I love hearing about your relationship..it's so romantic and gives me the warm and fuzzies.. happy for you guys.. they have TGIF in Uk I saw one when i was home last year...glad the missus took you out..have a good weekend ladies..
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I was having problems as well.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your pimping!!!!!  Waving right back at ya!!! LOL....I tried to post last week and had the same thing happen...and the other night around midnight when everyone was sleeping I tried to leave comments in three journals then gave up..kept telling me journals was not working...grrrr!  Wishing you all the best! Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Oh girls, that was sweet. I need to look back on your blog to see what I wrote as I have been away all week and have 150 blogs to catch up on....... Keep well beauties!
kiss kiss ;-)